28 May 2021
Early Childhood Years
Welcome BINUSIAN! Are you ready to kick off the new Academic Year of 2022-2023? Let’s get you ready to learn with BINUS SCHOOL. Don’t forget to mark your calendar with these:
Textbook, Stationery and Uniform
Monday – Friday | 07.00-16.00
Parents (Students if needed)
BINUS Store – Building A
Microsoft Teams Seminar
Monday, 18 July 2022 | 08.30 – 11.30
Parents & Students
Parents Orientation Session
(with Principal & Vice Principal)ONLY the parents or ONE parent (either mom or dad)
Monday, 18 July 2022 | 13.30 – 14.30
Building A – Mini Hall Onsite
Classroom Orientation Session
(with Classroom Teachers & Co- Teachers)
Monday, 18 July 2022 | 14.30 – 15.30
Building A – Respective Classrooms Onsite
Students should wear complete uniform including vest.
Tuesday, 19 July 2022 | 07.50 – 08.00
Parents & Students
Building A – Lobby
Class Orientation and Team Building
Students should wear their uniform.
Tuesday, 19 July 2022 | 08.00 – 11.00
Acquaintance Programme & Campus Orientation
Students should wear their PE uniform.
Wednesday, 20 July 2022 | 08.00 – 11.00
Thursday, 21 July 2022
ECY 1: 08.45 – 11.50
ECY 2: 08.15 – 13.00
ECY 3: 08.15 – 13.00
EL 1: 08.15 – 14.10
EL 2: 08.15 – 14.10
To further guide everyone, kindly refer to the following information:
• We are planning to start the school year with 100% face-to-face.
• The following documents are attached to this email:
❖ School Calendar for you to be aware of all school events and holidays. It is also available in the Student Diary.
❖ Day Structure for 100% face-to-face. Should we need to switch to Blended Learning, the new structure will be shared in due time.
• Stationery should be brought to school based on the information provided by your child’s teachers. Kindly ensure that you have purchased the required materials (the list was shared with you in May) to avoid last minute discrepancies.
• ECY 1&2 parents and/or their ward will be allowed to stay in their child’s classrooms or within the vicinity of the school for the first two weeks. ECY3 and EL1 parents and/or their ward will be allowed to stay one week in the school premise for transition.
• Vehicle Pass and Fetcher’s Card should be processed with our Academic Operations Department during the first two weeks of school. ECYEL students can only be picked up by a person who shows the Fetcher’s Card (temporary student ID and Vehicle Pass will be distributed to the students on Tuesday, 19 July 2022).
• As educators, we care for the health of our students. Therefore, we are going to implement the Healthy Food Campaign through:
❖ Meatless Monday
❖ Water Wednesday
❖ Fruity Friday
Q & A Face to Face Learning
For any inquiries, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or through firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you and your child for an exciting school year!